1. Speed limit is 5 MPH and must be observed at all times THERE ARE SIGNS POSTED and CHILDREN are EVERYWHERE
2. Do not drive or walk thru empty sites
3.Sewer connections must be airtight .
4. Sewer hoses must be kept up off ground
5. All our buildings are SMOKE FREE. Please deposit butts in containers provided.
6. Pets are to be kept on a leash and SUPERVISED at all times. with the exception of our dog park in front of park, they may be off leash but still supervised.
7. Do not leave pet unattended, if they are outside you are outside.
8. Your pet's mess is your mess; Please clean up IMMEDIATLY, not in a day or two.
9. Pets are not allowed in public buildings.
10. No drugs allowed anywhere on park property.
11. Alcoholic beverages are to be consumed at your own site or in inconspicuous containers.
12. Adults are responsible for the conduct and behavior of their children and their guests at all times.
13. Restrooms and showers are checked regularly. Please do your part to keep them
clean. Notify the staff if our facilities need attention.
14. It is your responsibility to keep your site clean. Dumpsters are provided. We are an RV park please respect it as such.
15. Laundry is for your convenience, remove promptly; please help keep it clean. No in ground clotheslines allowed.
16. Quiet hours are 10 pm to 7 am. Please respect your neighbors.
17. No open fires, other than charcoal or gas grills.
18. Do not park on patios.
19. Fireworks, pellet or BB guns are strictly prohibited, Firearms of any kind must be hidden and secured at all times while on PRIVATE PARK PROPERTY
20. Do not remove brass back flow valve from water connections.
21. Any alterations to your space MUST be approved by the OFFICE. NO SHEDS!!
22. All visitors must register at Office.
23. We have a NO REFUND POLICY.
24. Any violations of Park rules or policies will result in immediate eviction from park.
25. This is a family park please no profanity or nudity ALLOWED.